COVID-19 Patient Screening and Protocols
Research shows that high bacterial loads in the mouth do indeed play a role in superinfections and severe complications when combined with the COVID-19 virus. This is why we’ve always focused on prevention and maintaining your total body wellness. Now, in the face of a global pandemic, your health and wellness are more important than ever.
We are so happy to see your smiles! In turn, we are going above and beyond all infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) to help keep our patients and staff safe and healthy.
What to expect at the office:
- Patient temperatures will be taken and health screenings will be completed upon arrival.
- You may text us when you arrive and stay in your car instead of the waiting room if you would like. You can text our office at 734-426-8360.
- If you are not feeling well or have been exposed to someone who is not feeling well or has tested positive for COVID, please reschedule your appointment.
- Please wear a face mask/covering when entering, unless medically unable, as mandated by State Authorities.
- Use hand sanitizer when entering our office.
- Please keep a safe, 6 ft. distance from others.
- We will maintain a minimum number of people in the office. One caregiver is allowed with the patient. Otherwise, parents, siblings, and friends please stay in the car.
- Scheduling Appointments: Our team will be reaching out to each patient individually to appropriately schedule appointments. Our goal is to do this in the most efficient and timely manner with patient care and safety as our top priorities. We appreciate your patience, flexibility, and cooperation during this time. If you have immediate questions, please call the office 734-426-8360 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You will continue to receive the BEST patient care! The smiles, friendliness, and amazing Dexter Dental Studio Team has not changed! We cannot wait to see you ALL!
Please review our protocols before you visit.
Click to Download on this page for future reference.
Schedule your appointment Now
We follow precautions for COVID-19 to keep everyone safe.